On Monday, September 21, a group of rainmakers and business development experts will provide their own unique perspective to answer the question, “What is the perfect client relationship management system?” Somehow I was invited to be part of this expert panel.
On our respective blogs, the panel will outline our vision of the ideal CRM system. We will provide you with insights into what works, what doesn’t work, and what you should consider when implementing a CRM system.
This panel of experts includes:
- Ford Harding, author of the popular book Rain Making-2nd Edition (http://www.hardingco.com/blog/)
- Tim Klabunde, author of the CRM chapter of the Marketing Handbook for the Design and Construction Profession (http://www.cofebuz.com/)
- Bernie Siben, author of A Horse of a Different Color: Marketing in the Public Sector (http://builtenvironment.blogs.com/)
- Bobby Darnell, former Director of National Accounts at Reed Construction Data (http://buildingnewbusiness.blogspot.com/)
- Matt Handal, Contributing Editor of SMPS Marketer (http://www.helpeverybodyeveryday.com/)
- Me, author of...well, this blog (but I'm perpetually working on a book idea!)
Join this esteemed group at their respective blogs on Monday and contribute your own thoughts and experiences to the discussion by leaving comments.